The clean energy revolution has the potential to be a $100+ trillion investment opportunity over the next 50 years. Building the next generation of energy infrastructure requires developing more energy from a variety of sources. Piney Point aims to support this mission and generate outsized risk-adjusted returns for our limited partners by investing in companies that are propelling the energy transition forward. This mandate extends across the energy landscape from pure green projects and technology to solutions that will make current fossil fuels more efficient and less carbon intensive.
Piney Point Capital is an innovative investment firm focused on providing transformational growth capital to companies and projects across North America and Europe. Piney’s value-add approach targets growth investments across the Energy Transition, Agriculture and Transportation sectors, where we believe strong tailwinds are driving demand for new infrastructure, technology and projects for decades to come. Piney Point portfolio companies have become leaders in the hydrogen, carbon capture, chemical recycling & battery storage markets alongside key strategic partners.
The Piney Point Advantage
Decades of investing in energy, materials, and industrial business has formed the foundation of our competitive advantage. We leverage a proprietary network of sophisticated investor partners, corporate industry sponsors and engineering firms with deep experience with energy and related technologies. Through this network, we source and diligence unique opportunities to invest in businesses poised to capitalize on the current energy transition, including many with characteristics such as commodity arbitrage, first-mover advantages, proprietary solutions, grant funding optionality and access to deep capital sources. Our team often assumes leadership positions in portfolio companies, enabling us to cultivate a network of related opportunities and maximize value.
What We Bring:
- Experience managing billions in capital investment across the energy, industrial and macro landscape.
- Diversified portfolio of growth equity investments in the low emission and clean technology energy value change.
- Expansive network of industry contacts, investors and analysts cultivated through decades of evaluating and participating in energy transition projects.
- Proven track record of finding unique investment opportunities across global markets.
- Demonstrated record of success creating value for investors in public and private markets.